How it Works
The CASecure Hosted Patch Management process has two main components:
Single intelligent agent
- Continuous self-assessment
- Continuous policy enforcement
- Minimal system impact (<2% CPU, <10MB RAM)
- Designate agents as a relay
- Provides built-in redundancy
- Leverages existing systems/shared infrastructure
The service covers five basic steps:
- Assess: Single Intelligent agent continuously monitors and reports endpoint state
- Remediate: Endpoint agent evaluates patch applicability, downloads and applies the patch, reporting back success or failure within minutes
- Confirm: Endpoint agent reassesses status to confirm successful installation, immediately updating in real-time
- Enforce: Endpoint agent continuously enforces patch policy to ensure endpoints remain updated
- Report: Integrated web reporting capabilities allowing up-to-the-minute dashboards and reports
CASecure is Multi-Platform / Multi-Application
- No new infrastructure required.
- Deployment in hours.
- Highly scalable and secure.
- Multiplatform support.
- 3rd Party application support.
- CASecure web portal access 24/7.
- Real-Time on/off premise Vulnerability Remediation.
- Compliance with SLA requirements.
- Free up FTEs to focus on priority projects.
- Eliminate HW/SW cost of in-house solution(s).
- Eliminate licensing & maintenance cost for in-house solution(s).
- Provides real-time reporting on patching compliance.
- Provides over 95% successful first pass patching compliance.
- Provide expert SMEs: Currently managing over 800,000 Endpoints.
- Software Inventory Reporting.
- Sub-Capacity licensing reporting.
- Compliance Reporting:
- CIS – Center for Internet Security.
- DISA STIG – Defense Information Systems Agency Security Technical Implementation Guide.
- FDCC – Federal Desktop Core Configuration.
- USGCB – United States Government Compliance Baseline.
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- Customizable Reporting Platform.
Say goodbye to patch Tuesday.
To learn more, contact us for a demo.